Hi Dana,

Since I have never done any trading before, I don't know what the
protocol is so I thought I'd ask some questions.

Does everybody just trade one for one or do you try to make some
accomodation for differences in year or value? Not everyone would have
95's to trade for 95's etc. I imagine that once you get far enough back
everything has somewhat the same value.

I had wondered if a "sum of the last digit' method would work. That is
if you wanted a '95 but didn't have one to offer that a '93 and a '92
would be considered equal value (2+3=5)??? Mr Analytical trying to find
an understanding of how things work...   :>))))