Lillian Gristwood

Thanks Dorothy for sending word on the death of Lillian Gristwood. She is
  a legend in Region 2 for her work as Exhibitions Chair, and on the Regional
Board. She traveled to all parts of the country to attend conventions and
shows. It was a pleasure to judge at her side. She was looking and feeling
good at the Fall Regional and was scheduled to judge Western New York Iris
Society's Median Show during Memorial Day weekend.

	We shall certainly miss her, and will send Jim our best wishes.

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY