confussing plants

As many of us know from experience plants do get mixed up even from the "big"
growers upon occasion so it is not difficult to believe that  "signa" seeds
come incorrectly labeled. The best we all can do is to try very hard to keep
our plants correctly labeled, then marked when it comes time to share them
with others. Since none of us are perfect yet (or we'd be translated )  try
to be forgiving- move on and perhaps help the other guy to clean up his/her
act with kind words of advice.

My I. cristata are not in bud yet but there is a tall bearded in my west bed
in a shaded area which is 12" tall. Who's confussed!

Sharon, your descriptions of your babies are so fun. Keep up the good words &
works. I checked Arnold Fergusons garden last evening- no aril bloom yet but
he has 2 very close & at least 20  in high but tight bud. Those of you who
don't know Arnold- he has built 3ft raised beds, and provides rain protection
for aril/ aril bred seedlings. It is quite an elaborate system. But I do
recall someone else saying something about being just a bit whako about iris
and being out checking for bloom by flashlight just last week!

Someone asked which iris catolog we liked best? Probably which ever one I got
in the mail last.
6 days of sunshine in a row- but who's counting             Rita