Personal to JI Jones

Sorry to use the medium of the list, but I have misplaced John's email
address.  Chaotic weekend as my 10-year-old son broke his right clavicle at
his own birthday party!

John, please remind me of the Bulletin article you wanted and I will fax it
to you today.  I know it was 1991 but the other details have fled.

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden-Sydney VA 23943