OT - new Pelargonium e-robin

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT - new Pelargonium e-robin
  • From: Croftway@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 11:47:40 -0600 (MDT)

Dear listers:
Just to prove that I am still here, even though I am deep in lurkdom.....

I've heard about a new e-robin that is being set up for people who are
enthusiastic about Pelargonium (not Geranium). Those interested should e-mail
Diana Pederson at pelargoniums@hotmail.com

Speak to you soon!

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, Barnham, West Sussex, UK
USDA zone 8

..watching the irises grow like mad and expecting first SDB bloom tomorrow!