SHOW: Opening iris for...

Yes, I know it's not an 'approved' topic line...

But on the subject, one of our members became frantic the night before a show
during a cold, late spring since his iris were still just in bud.  So he took
the most promising ones and put them in buckets in his upstairs bathroom and
turned the shower on HOT... then entertained company for the evening.

The irises did not open.... but he DID get all the wallpaper off!

Kathyguest... who likes stories about how far we will go...