OT - weather

	After reading about Cliff's horrid hail storm, I thought I would
	report about Zone 3 and our weather which is still snow and ice
	*but* there are plant markers showing on the various beds. :-))

	No green or ground showing but the markers are in the right places -
	I crawled over a wide bed where I could just see the first letter of
	the cultivar's name so I took my mitten off and gently brushed the
	snow away and voila - there appeared CANTINA then TOTAL RECALL,etc.

	Okay, it is just my little mini-blind markers but irises are under
	them! (I hope..:-)))

	My little touch of Spring where the temps are supposed to be 20
	degrees F tonight. :-(

	Still waiting for that first crocus....

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA
	USDA Zone 3a \ Northern White Mountains	\ AIS Region 1