AIS: publications - good news

As I told Dennis by private post, I was a bit reluctant to write to Dave
Niswonger just yet about slow delivery of AIS publications, as I had only in
the last week or so received acknowlegement of my subscription to the
Reblooming Iris Society, that was mailed at the same time as my American Iris
Society publications order.  And today, I had a nice fat package of stuff
that I had ordered.  So I am satisfied - I think I sent in the orders in
January, but perhaps it was February.  Maybe the Bulletin should just say
'allow 8 to 12 weeks for delivery'.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com TN