Re: Iris-l What is wrong?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Iris-l What is wrong?
  • From: ECPep@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 17:28:37 -0600 (MDT)

>From here in NY asking  - where is the rest of the list.  Some posts have
come twice, some are answers to questions we have not previously received and
for three days either there is a lot missing or ya'll are out in the garden.

Same thing happened last time there was a major storm in the midwest.  Just
an observation!   Two posts through today, nearly 8 p.m.

Can it be that we far northerners are the only folks still looking at the PC

Claire Peplowski
Upstate NY (zone 4) sun shining, temp dropping but a crocus here and there.