CULT: Advice on Feeding Iris in early season, Zone 4

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CULT: Advice on Feeding Iris in early season, Zone 4
  • From: "Scott \"Doc\" Holloway" <sh64900@navix.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 21:01:57 -0600 (MDT)

Second time around!
	I am not receiving AIS bulletin nor able to order a book to
answer this question in a timely manner so I ask again.
	My TBs are up 3-5 inches.  Should I feed them something?  Should
I bother?  This will be the first season since I planted the rizhome
last fall.  I didn't put anything on them when I planted them due to
my ignorance.  I'm concerned about giving them a good start.

Thanks in advance,
Scott Holloway, Plattsmouth NE
Zone 4 and worried about record cold the next couple nights.