Re: Trading

Hi John,

This is the first year we have had SDB.  Didn't think I would like them
until my first bloom opened up last week.  They are so beautiful and
different.  Guess I will be ordering lot of them this year to go in
front of my TB's and around the rocks we have scattered in the yard.
Some of the TB's have buds and I do have one beautiful yellow  flower
without a name.

Trading irises sounds good to me, but David said your method would not
work.  All 95's might not be as good as a 93 or 94.  Depends on the
flower etc.  All rhizomes  produced in one year are not necessarily
equal in value.  Secondly, some older rhizomes could be worth more then
recent ones.

Thanks for the info on the zones.

Lora
Volcano, Calif
zone 8,  70 deg.  Robins eating my grass