Re: AIS funding/membership

Hello, Scott,

Your response to Christy's message reminded me that I hadn't yet let you
know what a terrific job I think you and your dad are doing with the
Bulletin. The photos have been wonderful; I especially like seeing some
of the folks I've only met through the Iris list - it's good to be able
to put a "face" on some of the conversations that go on here. And the
covers! oh, my!. Since there are no local groups for me to join, the
bulletin is really my only contact with AIS, and for me it's worth every
penny.
I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next issue!
Happy spring...

Kay Berg (kberg@baker.cnw.com)
in the Skagit Valley, Washington State
AIS Region 13