Re: Iris-l What is wrong?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Iris-l What is wrong?
  • From: David Silverberg <sil1812@molalla.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 03:26:30 -0600 (MDT)

ECPep@aol.com wrote:

> >From here in NY asking  - where is the rest of the list.  Some posts have
> come twice, some are answers to questions we have not previously received and
> for three days either there is a lot missing or ya'll are out in the garden.
>
> Same thing happened last time there was a major storm in the midwest.  Just
> an observation!   Two posts through today, nearly 8 p.m.
>
> Can it be that we far northerners are the only folks still looking at the PC
> screen?
>
> Claire Peplowski
> Upstate NY (zone 4) sun shining, temp dropping but a crocus here and there.

Hi Claire;

It was quiet over the weekend wasn't it? I was wondering the same thing,
but we did have wonderful weather for a good portion of the weekend, so
like many others, I guess, I was out in the garden as much as possible.
You have answered my silent question, I wonder if I have answered yours?

Nancy Silverberg,
Molalla, OR, where the sun did not shine today, but it watered the weeds
enough to make them easier to pull the next fine day.