REF: Old (new) iris book

	My husband likes to visit a 'used' bookstore called "Titles &
	Tales" and last Sat. he finally got his hands on an iris book (he
	now tells me that he has been looking for any iris book for quite
	a while - for me).

	I know I have seen it mentioned before on the list - "The Iris Book"
	by Molly Price - second edition...seems to be different than any of
	my other iris books. There are very good hints on landscaping and
	companion plants, etc.

	I opened the book up and the cover fell off! The glue was so dried
	up and Andy thinks that it was bought and never used and sat on a
	shelf...it is in almost pristine condition and not a mark anywhere
	in the book itself - of course, it is without a cover and I am
	afraid to handle it much for fear that it will fall apart until
	Andy works on it. :-))

	Anyway, it is a good book for the novice and the author lived in
	New York state so I was very interested in her recommendations.

	Can't garden yet so I read. :-)

	P.S. This book is a paperback and on the back says, "The binding will
	not crack or spilt. This is a permanent book". -)

	Ellen

	Ellen Gallagher				"Dried flowers and herbs hang
	e_galla@moose.ncia.net			from beams - a sweet-scented
	Lancaster, New Hampshire, USA		canopy that prolongs the
	USDA Zone 3, AIS Region 1		pleasures of a garden."