Re: SDB: Bloom today.

Mark A. Cook wrote:
>     LITTLE SHOWOFF is the first SDB Iris to bloom for me this year.  I
>have one bloom open and several clumps of LITTLE SHOWOFF that are full of
>buds.  This one lives up to its name.

Isn't it great!   I'll make some prints of some of these notes and share
them with Earl--he's always glad to hear the news.  I also had my first SDB
open yesterday, Marky Smith's HOTTENTOT, and buds are popping up in the
other ones.  It is about time that we're able to join the California and
southern crowds and actually see some irises blooming.  --Jim

Jim Wilson, Oxford, OH, USDA Zone 6a, AIS garden judge, Region 6
growing Siberians, medians, TBs, JIs, and a few SPU and species
wilsonjh@muohio.edu     http://www.muohio.edu/~wilsonjh