AIS Pub - good news!

Rita Gormley on Digest responding to today's comments:

We also received 4-7-97 the 96 AIS checklist (ordered 2-7-97).  Four to six
weeks really is not too bad but we were really spoiled by Mr. Lack when
turnaround was about four days!

Iris-l What is wrong?      We had a real short digest both Sat and Sunday.
Hope all is fixed.  We enjoy keeping track of what everyone is
doing/saying.

 We are Zone 5, Cedar Hill, MO 35 miles from St. Louis and SDB bloom
started 4-3-97 (was 4-20-96 last year) with Jewel Baby, Casey Jill,
Ingenuity.  A stalk is on a TB RE - Summer Olympics!  We holding our breath
as it went down to 30 last night and even colder predicted for tonite with
flurries.  Daffs are great and a very spectacular show of flowering trees!
Spring is the greatest!

Maybe someone can help - Part of the message  17 from James Vernon read:

------ =_NextPart_000_01BC4395.0008DC20

eJ8+IggBAQaQCAAEAAAAAAABAAEAAQeQBgAIAAAA5AQAAAAAAADoAAEN
gAQAAgAAAAIAAgABBJAG  -   and continued gibberish for about one full page.

How do I translate this?

Also thanks Rick for the Arilbred list.  They are difficult to start here
in MO with hot, wet summers but thanks to Luella Danielson's help and
perseverence many are growing and last year Silent Tears, Dancing Shiek and
Bionic Flash bloomed!  We now have about 30, planted in raised, very sandy
beds on a slope and they all apear to have made it through the winter!

Happy irising!
Rita Gormley, where daylight savings time is the greatest boon to gardeners
who don't get home until 6:30 PM!