Re: SPEC-graminea SIGNA seed.

Many thanks for your comments.  I appreciate that SIGNA seeds may not be
accurately labelled and was wondering if anyone else had experienced the
same problem with those two batches of seeds.  Neither seem accurately

I have quite a collection of irises but began about three-four years ago
from seed so that not too many are flowering yet.  This year should be
the first one when I get a lot of species flowering.

I have been donating seed but solely to our local Ottawa Valley Rock
Garden Society where I am beginning to build up quite a lot of local
interest in irises.  We might even get a branch of AIS established over
the next couple of years, at least it has been under discussion.

Best wishes