Trade 97?

Dear List Members,
	We are interested in trading iris and are unfamiliar with how this is
organized.  Would any of you be interested in our trade list in exchange
for your trade list?  If so, please send us a message.  If there are any
spoken or unspoken rules for trading, could you please fill us in?
				Steve and Sharlyn Rocha
				zone9 , region 15