Re: Fwd: Freezing weather

MBooth1026@aol.com wrote:

>   I am just sick about the thought of losing my new iris bed.
> Margaret Booth

Margaret - Chances are you lost the bloom for the year - BUT not the plant.
You might talk to the Allen and Gladys Ensminger, 7909 Cornhusker HWY.
Lincoln, NE.  They are big growers and hybridizers of irises.  They can tell
you what they might do each year to prevent the late freezes from hurting
their stock.  A visit to their place is very worth while!!!

Dennis Stoneburner
Very sorry to hear this report!!!!