HIST, SPEC: Iris pallida

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: HIST, SPEC: Iris pallida
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 20:04:00 -0600 (MDT)

     My source of information concerning Iris pallida was the 1939 AIS
Checklist.  Several names and dates were mentioned, so I took the earliest
date and name.  Those who have posted later formal identification dates are
probably more accurate on this one.  Sorry for any confusion this might
have caused.

Mark A. Cook
macook@iglou.com
Lexington, KY   USDA Zone 5/6     Sunset Zone 35    Where it is getting
colder.