Re: request for info on ROAD SONG

> Blyth 93/94, TB 36-38" VVE-M
> S. White; F. glowing honey with outpouring of deeper honey; orange
> beard.

Must be it.  I am trying to reconcile maps of different dates with
pictures etc.  I need a good aerial view because I didn't lay them out
row on row...   :-)  camera is now broken :-(  waiting for repair.

The only other remarkable thing about this iris is the deep plum
coloured veining near the ????? hafts (sounds like a ship) ... you
know, where the satandards and falls come together.  Actually it's
plum shoulders, I guess.

Amy Moseley Rupp
amyr@austx.tandem.com, Austin, TX, USDA zone 8b, Sunset zone 30
*or* amyr@mpd.tandem.com