Lost?

    About 3 months ago, just before I moved from the quesithut I was
living in to this much better house in Makaha, I was trading e-mail
with someone from the North part of Calif. and the lady wanted to trade
with me. I've lost a good part of the text files on my hard drive when
a power outage hit. If they would contact me again, I'll be able to
trade by the 1st of next month.

Also, I've lost the text that gave the name of these ' Walking Iris '
that grow so well down here in the wilds of Makaha!

Dahliaman@muskrat.com
Makaha Dahlia Gardens
Dahlia-net for Dahlia Folks.

Comet Hale-bopp Photos 8 X 10 Color ... $10.00 each.