OT - John's flawed trading math

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT - John's flawed trading math
  • From: Croftway@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 09:36:22 -0600 (MDT)

Hey John - I think I've spotted a good deal here (I'm surprised that Clarence
hasn't!)

If I can get a 92 and 93 iris if I give you a 95 (5=3+2), does that mean I
can get a 95 and 94 iris if I give you an 89 (9=5+4) !!!!!!!!! ((-;

I think this system could be open to abuse!

Graham Spencer
croftway@aol.com
..glad my customers don't come up with schemes like that!