ADMIN: Trade 97?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: ADMIN: Trade 97?
  • From: Tom Tadfor Little <telp@rt66.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 09:53:28 -0600 (MDT)

I've been thinking it might be good to set up a web page to facilitate
trading (and reduce some of the list traffic on this topic). Sort of like
the cyber cork board. If you'd like to participate, email me (off-list,
please) your list of plants (or seeds) available for trading or sharing. If
I get a sufficient number of responses, I'll set up a page on the Iris-L
web site through which traders can contact each other and work out the

Happy irising, Tom.

Tom Tadfor Little                       telp@Rt66.com
Iris-L list owner  *  USDA zone 5/6  *  AIS region 23
Santa Fe, New Mexico (USA)
Telperion Productions      http://www.rt66.com/~telp/
Iris-L Web Site  http://www.rt66.com/~telp/garden.htm