Re: MED: Bloom at last!

  I love spring and
>feel for those with snow still on the ground, or with hail damaged
>gardens!  And now we are getting hard freeze warnings for the next 2
>nights.  No! No!

	We, with snow on the ground and temps around 10 degrees F, are
	 envious but in good  shape. We just have a later Spring and a shorter
	growing season but our June - August bloom period is fantastic - no
	azaleas but plenty of other wonderful flowers, especially irises. -)

	Ellen

Ellen Gallagher						"I yam what I yam!"
e_galla@moose.ncia.net					      Popeye
Lancaster, New Hampshire, USA
USDA Zone 3, AIS Region 1