iris-l

I know for a fact the problem with few messages is due to problems with AOL.
 I posted a message to the list and it took 24 hours before being posted.
 Almost all the messages posted on 4/8, arrived 4/9.  I also wonder how many
of the messages I sent actually got delivered.
Margaret Booth
Lincoln, Nebraska
Zone 5

PS  Thanks for all the advice on freezing weather.