Re: SPEC: Second Bloom---I. minuteoaurea

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC: Second Bloom---I. minuteoaurea
  • From: CEMahan@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 11:45:36 -0600 (MDT)

<< Clarence--can you give us other struggling minutoaurea growers more
details
 on the conditions under which your blooming clump is growing?

I have it growing in one of my back beds where it gets lots of sun, but
because it has tall Siberians on 3 sides also gets shaded by their foliage in
summer.   It gets good drainage and is mulched. Clarence