  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: AOL
  • From: Patricia Wenham <prw@televar.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 21:13:32 -0600 (MDT)

Michael Cook wrote:
>      Is anyone having success sending messages to those who are hooked up
> on AOL?  It looks to me like AOL might really mean "America Off Line."  I
> have tried, but I am not sure it went through.
> Mark A. Cook
> macook@iglou.com
> Lexington, KY   USDA Zone 5/6        Sunset Zone 35Mark,

If you get this message you will know this message of yours got through.
I did notice that a couple of Iris-l messages were repeated twice and
some once but did not notice if they were AOL subscribers or not.  My
son is on AOL and often the messages they send me go into cyberspace
never to return again. The same is true when they send messages to
another family member who subscribes to a different carrier than either
of us.  That pretty much indicated it had to be AOL that was at fault.

I do not have any sign of buds forming on any of my iris yet.

Patti Wenham <prw@televar.com>
North Central WA USDA Zone 5