Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 20:19:18 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: AOL Mail Problems
To: All InfiNet Subscribers <city-specific@infi.net>
From: InfiNet Customer Support <support@infi.net>
Sender: owner-city-specific@infi.net

To:     All InfiNet Subscribers
From:   InfiNet Customer Support
Subj:   AOL Mail Problems

InfiNet (and all other ISP's) is experiencing difficulties in
delivering mail destined to AOL subscribers.  We have been in
contact with AOL and they admit that their mail servers are
overloaded thus causing the delivery problems.  They have given
us no estimated time of repair.  In the meantime, InfiNet has
invoked special processing which will "retry" sending AOL
destined mail more frequently in hopes of forcing it through.

If you try to send mail to an AOL mail account and it is
unsuccessful, you will get an email from InfiNet with a SUBJECT:
"Warning about delayed mail" which will state the recipients
address <user@aol.com>, and that no action is required on the
original sender's behalf; and that InfiNet will continue to
retry sending the message.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you
for your continued patience.

InfiNet Customer Support