Re: am I being ignored or are they late?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: am I being ignored or are they late?
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@cache.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 17:31:47 -0600 (MDT)

Tom little asks (10 Apr 97):

> Can anyone tell me if the following catalogs have been sent out yet?
>
> Adamgrove
> Chuck Chapman
> Cooley's
> Iris Gallery (Jay Hudson)
> Contemporary Gardens (Perry Dyer)

Iris Gallery catalog arrived in today's mail and Adamgrove came two days
ago (in much improved format). Have not received Cooley's yet and don't get
the others you have asked about.

Jeff Walters in northern Utah (Zone 4)
cwalters@cache.net
"This is the Place" - where the catalogs are arriving sooner than Spring
is!