Re: CAT: am I being ignored or are they late?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CAT: am I being ignored or are they late?
  • From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 18:44:29 -0600 (MDT)

>Can anyone tell me if the following catalogs have been sent out yet?
>
>Adamgrove
>Chuck Chapman
>Cooley's
>Iris Gallery (Jay Hudson)
>Contemporary Gardens (Perry Dyer)
**
	Others have answered about Cooley's and Adamgrove but what about
	Chapman?

	I am waiting for about eight others including Varner (Illini Iris)
	that I have heard is out and Riverdale in Minnesota and six others.
	I am also waiting patiently for Aitken's which I have looked at
	several times on the web...what about Ohio Gardens?

	I decided to sample all I could (almost) for one year and compare
	prices and offerings....disappointed in Schreiners for one and
	like the smaller gardens' prices, selections and personal contact.

	Ellen

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA
	USDA Zone 3a \ Northern White Mountains	\ AIS Region 1