Re: CULT: INDIAN CHIEF, brrrrrr, pale foliage, iris health report

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: INDIAN CHIEF, brrrrrr, pale foliage, iris health report
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 19:09:23 -0600 (MDT)

> Walter Moores - so far your babies still have relatively healthy looking
> foliage (minor leaf spot, but still good color) and have had better sense
> than to send up buds.
>
> Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east Tennessee USA
> mad at my irises but sure enjoying everything else - another gorgeous, if
> chilly day

	Thanks, Linda, for the progress report.  ASCII ART is showing
color here and CONFEDERATE ROYALTY is stalking.  I see a few LEMON CHESS
fans 'breaking'.  SILENT SCREEN  doing the same.  VIOLET SHIMMER is the
one I will really be watching.  It has been registered and may be offered
next year.  It has the deep purple-based foliage we discussed earlier this
year.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8  mid 40's at night...70's in the day.