Freeze

Walter,
     I think this freeze is worse than the one last year.  Everything was
growing fast and was getting well advanced, then we got slammed with a 17
Degree Freeze.  Last spring was miserable here because it was almost
constantly cold, cloudy and wet.  This year has been brighter.  But then
came the freeze.
     My messages to an AOL subscriber did get through.

Mark A. Cook
macook@iglou.com
Lexington, Ky  USDA Zone 5/6     Sunset Zone 35