Cooleys

Hi,
I've just started with iris, I am reading the archives now, I would
like to know how I could get in touch with Cooleys. I have some
Bearded but don't know the names, they were given to me. I would like
to become a breeder, I have done my first self pollination. I'll find
out soon enough if it took. I've even outlined 2 beds for future iris.
My husband just shakes his head. Anyway, any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks!

Sheri
Zone 9, AZ