Re: CAT: am I being ignored or are they late?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CAT: am I being ignored or are they late?
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:13:42 -0600 (MDT)

Tom Tadfor Little wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if the following catalogs have been sent out yet?
> Adamgrove

Eric T-C was here on Easter Sunday and he said they were being "stuffed"
to go in the mail shortly.

> Cooley's

Saw preview copies at Ben Hagers and the registration on some of the
color photos was off by up to 1/4 inch!!  Needless to say, I think they
are being reprinted!!

> Iris Gallery (Jay Hudson)

Jay is on this list so he can probably answer this, but he told us they
are in the mail.

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California Sierra Nevada foothills--Zone 8--39 low and 67 high
today with light breezes