Catalogs

Perry Dyer had back surgery this winter so I know his catalog is running
late but, two weeks ago, he was working on getting it out (Contemporary
Gardens).  It certainly is worth waiting for - LAs, SDBs and daylilies!

Rita Gormley
Cedar Hill MO Zone 5 (or is it 2?)  4 inches of snow today on my very
forgiving daffs and tulips, but do you know how beautiful red buds in full
bloom look in the morning sun with snow covering them? ( Took pictures on
the 2 hr trek to work!!!)  Like cherry fluff candy!  Gotta be positive
about something. TB should be okay and the SDB from last week were done
anyway.  Hopefully the new kids liked their "Pot Hats" because my yard does
look odd - not a long enough extension cord for the electric blanket.
Happy spring!