Re: Cooleys

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Cooleys
  • From: Patricia Wenham <prw@televar.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:48:18 -0600 (MDT)

> Hi,
> I would
> like to know how I could get in touch with Cooleys. .

> Sheri
> Zone 9, AZ
> Sheri,

You maycall Cooleys at (503)873-5463 or write them @ 11553 Silverton Rd.
NE, PO Box 126, Silverton, OR 97381   The cost of one of their catalogs
is $5.00 which, I believe, can be used as a credit when you order.
After you order they mail the catalog at no cost.  If you get a catalog
be sure to look at the envelope as you can order a nice calendar with
your order for plants.

Patti Wenham <prw@televar.com>
USDA zone 5 in North Central Washington state