Re: CULT: Poast

Madamflwer@aol.com wrote:

> What is Poast? I don't mean to sound dumb but I am not familiar with this
> product....can assume things ...but you know what happens when you assume -
> you are always wrong and embarassed!
>
> Sylvia
> Annapolis, Md
> cold - 30's  where the irises are slowing down to schedule

Sylvia

According to what we have been told by our local agricultural
consultant, Poast is the same as Fusillade, which is the same thing as
Ornamek. They all kill grasses, but nothing else. Unfortunately, they do
not kill all grasses. They have little or no effect on Poa annua. They
all come in liquid form, and depending on the quantity you purchase may
or may not have to be diluted for spraying. The effect is not seen for
several weeks, and then you wake up one morning, and boom, it has
worked, and the evidence is obvious. Hope this helps you. If you wish
any further info, get back to me.

Nancy Silverberg
Molalla, OR, where most of our grass seems to be Poa annua, darnit!!