Re: CAT: am I being ignored or are they late?

Chuck Chapman's can't be out yet.  Phoned 2 people here in Little
Britain who order from him each year - nothing yet.  Secret of getting
iris you want from Chuck is to order NOW, from last year's catalogue,
before new one comes out.  Maybe it's just that I order too late.
Things I want often sold out.  Has happened two years running.  Ah me.
Ginny

--
Ginny inanda@lindsaycomp.on.ca
Zone 4b Clay Loam