re: I. lacustris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: re: I. lacustris
  • From: Donald Mearns <mearns@ismi.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 10:16:57 -0600 (MDT)

 Clarence wrote: Having been delighted with the first beardless species to
bloom in my garden this year, I. lacustris

I would like to know where I could obtain I. lacustris. I live in Michigan
and since this is a supposedly rare and endangered native species I would
like to try and grow it. I would need to research it's requirements first of
course to see if I could provide them in my garden.
mearns@ismi.net
Margie  Mearns
Brighton,Michigan
Zone 5