Re: RE:Web Site (fwd)

Walter, a big thank you!! I really appreciate your mentioning the web
site...didn't know if I should do it as a "newbie".  The site has had about
5 hits this AM.
Again, Thanks!  Your garden at Enid Lake should get some visitors as a
result, too.
Did I mention that Sandra had a message for you.She wanted you to
know..Lemon Chess is about to bloom, also Off Broadway. Sue, TTYL