OT: Weather

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Weather
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 20:08:17 -0600 (MDT)

     I think that the last time we had a really good spring in this area
was in 1977.  However, the winter of 1976-1977 was brutal here, with snow
covering the ground for two months.  Many days were sub-zero.  Since then,
the springs here have basically had rotten weather, almost going from
winter directly to summer.

Mark A. Cook
macook@iglou.com
Lexington, KY   USDA Zone 5/6     Sunset Zone 35
( A couple of nights ago, we had "iglou" weather.)   (I know it is really
igloo.)