Re: OT: Weather

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Weather
  • From: Patricia Wenham <prw@televar.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 23:00:35 -0600 (MDT)

Hello Mark,

Did you send the message about the weather today? If so, did you notice
there were several messages that were repeated 3 times and many that
were repeated 2 times?  Also had the answers with no questions thing
that someone mentioned before.  It is maddening.  I got 18 messages
today and that covered only 9 actual messages so things are really

I noted that one of the addresses was @soca.com so it is not just aol
that has problems.  It is 8:21PM Pacific daylight time as I prepare to
send this on June 11, 1997.  I added the year just in case!!!

Patti Wenham <prw@televar.com>