Re: Catalog:

David Silverberg wrote:

> Where today's Cooley catalog will be added to the one we got at the
> Seattle Flower Show back in Feb. and there was no indication then that
> there was any problem with the printing.

Believe me, we saw 2 copies at Ben Hager's that had horrific printing
that was out of register at least 1/4 to 1/2 inch--I hope they know that
at least SOME catalogs went out that way!

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California Sierra Nevada foothills--Zone 8--38 and 69 today
again with breezes