OT: Weather

Hello, All
With last night's freeze, and more threatened, I don't think I'll see
any blooms from the Dover Beach this year.  They all had bloom stalks
up, and all are frozen.  Most of my mystery irises haven't sent
stalks up yet, so maybe I wll still have half a chance of getting
those identified. I don't have enough old sheets around to cover all
my flowerbeds, and last night I was waiting for my husband to return
from two weeks taking care of his sick mother, so I was distracted.
Hope the next predicted freeze stays away.

Wonder if my roses will recover this time.

Katie Armistead
Moore, Ok