OT-BIO Dana Squires

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT-BIO Dana Squires
  • From: dana squires <dana@mixx96.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 10:33:17 -0600 (MDT)

I am what one would call a rank amateur. Ive always liked iris, and always
had a few clumps around but its only been in the last year or so that Ive
started paying more attention. Im not a big fan of bearded, I like the
simpler lines of siberians and the like. And saturated colors. Last fall I
planted my first Japanese and PCIs (tho I think there may have been had
some growing in the yard masquerading as something else.) and am waiting
for them to do their thing . So far so good, the Japanese are a couple of
inches tall, nothing yet for the PCIs. My yard is not as sunny as it could be.

In my non-iris life I am an artist. I live in Olympia WA, have 2 lovely
daughters, Kajaat (6) and Rama (3), and cat Spot.