Re: OT: Weather

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Weather
  • From: ECPep@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 11:25:22 -0600 (MDT)

To Patti and any other wonderings listers,

I, too, am still receiving duplicate messages, questions and answers out of
order, and messages with dates clearly forward of their send date.  I don't
know if it is just some of us or the majority waiting out the disturbance.

So - here in NY we have the same experience you are having.

What is different is messages are arriving.  They come in batches making
little sense because of being out of chronological order  but they are
arriving.  Last week this time there were none or 1 or 2 from time to time.

One wonders as you must have if you are alone in net-land with a problem.

Claire Peplowski
ECPep@aol.com
Upstate NY nr. Berkshires, zone 4 with all that cold you southern guys are
moaning over sent to us.Our turn now except we had no spring (real or
imagined) in the middle.