  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re:Bloom LAND OF ENCHANTMENT
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 13:06:27 -0600 (MDT)

      o      o     o    o     o    <o     <o>    o>    o
     .|.    \|.   \|/   //    X     \      |    <|    <|>
      /\     >\   /<    >\   /<     >\    /<     >\    /<

Hooray, Sharon's LOE finally unfurled in all its glory to display its
orchid-lilac standards and rosy bronze falls.  The brownish signal winked
at the photographer yesterday morning as he captured this beauty for the
NMLIS Web Page, hopefully.  I was not here to supervise so I don't know if
LOE was captured on film they was it captured my eye....breathtaking.

Loaded with pollen, LOE's anthers were plucked yesterday afternoon and are
drying out now in anticipation of a romance later on with the proper
dark, bearded, handsome tall, the object being the production of 'pretty

Thanks again, Sharon, for giving us LOE.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8