Morea iridoides

Earlier today at my local nursery, I purchased a plant of Morea iridoides -
white.  I thought that I remembered someone on the list saying how
beautiful the Morea plants looked in Florida. The nursery had about 10 pots
of each of the white and bicolor forms which they confirmed as "coming in
on that truck from Florida".  The foliage looked much greener and prettier
on the white form plants, so I bought it instead of the bicolor form.  Does
anyone know if there is a picture of either the bicolor or white flowered
Morea iridoides somewhere on the Internet?
Also, anyone familiar with the plant, what color is the bicolor form?

Before someone says it :), I've already searched through the Iris-L
archives and I could only find references to Morea aristata in the subject
headings of the messages which I searched.

-Donald

Donald Mosser
Member of AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SSI, SLI, SPCNI, and IRIS-L
dmosser@southconn.com
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/5570

North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
USDA Zone 7b-8