RE: Freeze

Walter, I don't think there is such a thing as a "normal" iris year.  But some
really pessimistic climatologists have been saying lately that what we've been
getting now IS normal, and the past few decades have been unreasonably nice.
Hmm.  And I thought the weather was better in my childhood only because my
memory is getting more selective.

Barb, in Santa Fe, and okay, spring was never very nice, even in my childhood
memories,